Student Organization Accounts

Recognized student organizations are not allowed to have financial/bank accounts off campus. Organization accounts must be managed by the University and are requested in the Student Organization Business Office (159 IMU). Your organization must have funds ready to deposit or be receiving funding from student government to initiate the request for an account in the Student Organization Business Office (SOBO). Student organizations must also delegate a treasurer and list up to four different individuals as signers in OrgSync for their financial account in the SOBO.

Tags: ,

Site created by Student Life Marketing + Design